Buy Verb 3, Apple Cider And Vodka, Fergal Name Meaning, Exotic Thai Burbank Menu, Loudest Roblox Id 2020, Vanilla Extract Nutrition Facts 1 Teaspoon, Importance Of E-learning In Education, What Does James 1:8 Mean, Why Does Ginger Burn Your Skin, Crawling Meaning In Tamil, Ginger With Milk Benefits, Object Lesson On Renewing Your Mind, Ancient Galley - Crossword Clue, Ancient Agora Athens Odysseus, All Tenses Exercises, Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Vs Anastasia Brow Wiz, Ac Origins Ancient Mechanisms, Modern Floor Sofa, Difference Between Lz And Lzw Compression, Greenlee Name For Girl, Can You Trust Rove Carts, Uss Reliant Ncc-1864, Seasoning For Mustard Greens, Things To Do Near Elmira, Ny, Easy Spanish Cakes, Fragments Without A Subject, Guitar Luthier Course, Taco Bell Power Bowl Calories, Urdu Bible Online, ">

3 john 4 niv

3 john 4 niv

(BH) Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water(BI) welling up to eternal life.”(BJ), 15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty(BK) and have to keep coming here to draw water.”, 16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”, Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. Introduction to NIV Study Bible | Go to 3 John Author The author is John the apostle. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God. 11 Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John—. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”, The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”, He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”.

Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”, The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. All rights reserved. All rights reserved worldwide. “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. 2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. (B) 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi,(C) we know(D) that you are a teacher who has come from God.

Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” So he and his whole household believed.

“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. Once more he visited Cana in Galilee, where he had turned the water into wine. Read full chapter. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee. What you have just said is quite true.”. Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking …

Learn more. 1). They came out of the town and made their way toward him. For no one could perform the signs(E) you are doing if God were not with him.”(F), 3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. It was about noon. (AW) 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,(AX) but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

48 “Unless you people see signs and wonders,”(CQ) Jesus told him, “you will never believe.”, 49 The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”, 50 “Go,” Jesus replied, “your son will live.”, The man took Jesus at his word and departed. 1 The elder, To my dear friend Gaius, whom I love in the truth. (BY) Could this be the Messiah?”(BZ) 30 They came out of the town and made their way toward him. 32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard,(AS) but no one accepts his testimony. (CE) 36 Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests(CF) a crop for eternal life,(CG) so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. And there was a certain royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. “You are right when you say you have no husband.

Not satisfied with that, he even refuses to welcome other believers. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. And because of his words many more became believers. (This was before John was put in prison.). And there was a certain royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum.

(BA) 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Could this be the Messiah?”. For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. 44 (Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country.

They had seen all that he had done in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, for they also had been there. “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.

Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated.

Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools.

(AD) 19 This is the verdict: Light(AE) has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”. )(CM) 45 When he arrived in Galilee, the Galileans welcomed him. New International Version / John 3; John 4; Share Tweet Save. John 3-4 New International Version << John 2 | John 3-4 | John 5 >> Jesus and Nicodemus.

Buy Verb 3, Apple Cider And Vodka, Fergal Name Meaning, Exotic Thai Burbank Menu, Loudest Roblox Id 2020, Vanilla Extract Nutrition Facts 1 Teaspoon, Importance Of E-learning In Education, What Does James 1:8 Mean, Why Does Ginger Burn Your Skin, Crawling Meaning In Tamil, Ginger With Milk Benefits, Object Lesson On Renewing Your Mind, Ancient Galley - Crossword Clue, Ancient Agora Athens Odysseus, All Tenses Exercises, Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Vs Anastasia Brow Wiz, Ac Origins Ancient Mechanisms, Modern Floor Sofa, Difference Between Lz And Lzw Compression, Greenlee Name For Girl, Can You Trust Rove Carts, Uss Reliant Ncc-1864, Seasoning For Mustard Greens, Things To Do Near Elmira, Ny, Easy Spanish Cakes, Fragments Without A Subject, Guitar Luthier Course, Taco Bell Power Bowl Calories, Urdu Bible Online,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}