New Zealand Spinach Sun, Floor Jack Holder For Trailer, Abc Format Writing Examples, Scholastic Success With Writing Grade 2, Citroen C1 2009 Interior, 2016 Honda Civic Recalls Canada, Create Custom List In Excel, Occupational Therapy Jobs Refugees, Ano Ang Suburb Sa Tagalog, Hisense Smart Menu Keeps Popping Up, Personification For Night Sky, Laser Bird Repellent, Pilates En Casa, Frontiers In Cellular Neuroscience Impact Factor 2019, Dragon Ball Fighterz Tier List Reddit, 2 Bedroom Houses For Sale In Felixstowe, Red Wing Downtown, Triton Cockatoo For Sale, Brand Loyalty Category, Importance Of Kohlberg's Theory Of Moral Development, Eihwaz Rune Letter, M Letter Names For Girl, 4x8 Wood Paneling Sheets, Wheelchair Icon Copy Paste, Fishing Cabins For Sale Near Me, Dragon Ball Fighterz Tier List Reddit, Balancing Activities For Preschoolers, The Yearning Mohale Mashigo Pdf, Scooby-doo And The Samurai Sword Part 7, 100 Years Live, Point Blank Telugu Movie Amazon Prime, Joliet Gambling Boat, ">

geekvape aegis solo

geekvape aegis solo

The Aegis Solo has Power Mode, Bypass Mode, Temperature Control Mode, TCR and VPC. It’s a follow up to the larger, dual battery, Leaving the comparison aside, how does the Aegis Solo stack up to other, At just 85mm tall, 31.5mm wide and 41.2mm deep the Aegis Solo is a. mod. The Aegis Solo is a compact version of the original Aegis, it is smaller, lighter and more, durable. It’s great to have a durable mod that can take a beating, especially if you work outdoors. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. callback: cb If you have any questions I’m glad to help! GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W Kit mit Zeus SubOhm Verdampfer. Diese Cookies sind für die Grundfunktionen des Shops notwendig. Er ist schockgeschützt und wasser- und staubdicht nach der IP76. I also checked the battery for any damage but it was still in perfect shape. All of the color variations of the Aegis Solo will have a black rubberized exterior, however the color of the metal band and buttons will be different. Wir geben Ihre Zahlungsdaten nicht an Dritte weiter und verkaufen Ihre Daten nicht an Dritte. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Der geliebte Brunhilde RTA nun auch als MTL Top Coiler, entwickelt von German 103. Even with an 18650 battery installed there’s no rattling. The UI on the Aegis Solo is just like the Aegis Legend. The Aegis Solo is rated as IP67 water and dust resistant so it should be able to be submerged in up to a meter of water for up to 30 mins. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. The Aegis Solo is a compact version of the original Aegis, it is smaller, lighter and more durable. GeekVape Aegis Solo Box (Mod 100 W, Riccardo e-Zigarette - Akkuträger gunmetal). Temperature Control only limits how hot the coil can get; you still have to set the wattage. No other battery will fit ): I just got my Aegis Solo in the mail today. The battery cap has a small handle on it that is stiff at first, but it loosens up a little with use. I was tired of logging around my sqounk mods and dual battery mods while traveling or on the go. Geekvape is inscribed on one side of the mod and Aegis on the other. We love to listen to different voices from users, and we aim to contribute a positive impact on society and bring a healthier life to the public. I primed it and it taste like crap. If so, I don’t believe that there are any coils capable of temperature control for the Cerberus. It’s also very light; the Aegis Solo weighs just 112.5 grams. You can switch modes by pressing the fire button three times. Aegis Legend . Was Sie alle gemeinsam haben? Variation an der Kasse je nach Lieferadresse. Maße: 86,4 mm x 41,2 mm x 31,5 mm; Gewicht: 112,5 g; Material: Zinklegierung, Leder, PC Material; Anschluss: 510er Gewinde; Akku: 1 x 18650er Akku; Display: OLED Display; Ausgangsmodis: VW, TC; Ausgangsleistung: max. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Does it do the same thing? Empfehlenswert. Nach dem AEGIS und dem AEGIS Legend ist der AEGIS Solo ein weiteres Mitglied der aegis-familie. The firing button is comfortable to fire with either your thumb or your index finger depending on how you hold the mod. } Die Aegis liegt super in der Hand und macht einen soliden Eindruck.Meine Kaufempfehlung! MHD 04/20 Bananapalaver - Bonkers & Bob Aroma... Keeppower Aufbewahrungsbox für 2x 18650 Akkus. I have a mesh X1 coil in it. Support. It doesn’t loosen up to the point where it’s floppy, though. I was a big fan of the design of the Aegis Legend and the Aegis Solo looks more or less the same, just miniaturized. Indestructible Single 18650. If this happens with other tanks on the Aegis Solo I would contact Geekvape because you might have gotten a faulty mod. Ein großes Farbspektrum erleichtert die Wahl des Kits. Powered with the Latest AS-100 Chipset that has incredible accuracy and stable power output, the Aegis Solo is able to produce up to 100W power with a single 18650 battery. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. I just acquired the Solo after using the Aegis Legend – an awesome mod – for several months since I wanted something a little less weighty to carry around. Soll heißen: Der Solo kann ein 30 minütiges Wasserbad in einer maximalen Tiefe von einem Meter problemlos überstehen und durch seine spezielle Bauweise mit zahlreichen zusätzlichen Abdichtungen kann auch Staub ihm nichts anhaben. Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen zur Kenntnis genommen. Eindringende Luft wird über eine variabel verstellbare Top Airflow gesteuert und kann nach Belieben offener oder straffer genutzt werden. I have no idea how it happened either. Inhalt: 1000 Milliliter Otherwise, you’ll just need a high mAh battery so I’d suggest the LG HG2 because it’s got a 3000mAh capacity. Start low and work your way up. If you’re new to vaping I would suggest to stick with vaping in wattage mode only for now. Angetrieben wird der Mod mit einem 18650er Akku (nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten). Your product experience is of utmost importance to us. Use the up or down arrows.on the vape and find what you’re comfy with and inhale like you would with a cigarette. While I didn’t try running the Aegis Solo over with my car like I’ve seen a few people do, I have no doubt that it would have survived that, too. Die Aegis Serie ist bekannt für Ihre Robustheit, sie wurde stoßfest, staub- und wasserdicht gestaltet. temporär gesenkter USt. I have never had this experience with other mods. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. Genau wie sein großer Bruder, der GeekVape AEGIS, überzeugt der kompaktere Solo nicht nur mit seinen outdoor-qualitäten, sondern kann auch mit seinem nochmals verbesserten as-chipsatz Punkten. Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig. The 510 plate isn’t centered but because of how tiny this mod is, your atomizers don’t sit too far forward and are just off center. Should you get the Aegis Solo? I liked being able to adjust the brightness by holding down the power button and adjustment buttons. This has also saved the glass tank from breaking. Latest AS-100 chipset provides an incredible accuracy & stable power output, faster response time, and supports precise temperature control for Stainless Steel, Nickel. In Wattage Mode it performs great around 40-60W and lasted me a full day of heavy usage with battery life left over. Menge -+ ab € 37,95 * auf Lager (19) Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA - 23 mm - 5,0 ml - Single Coil .

New Zealand Spinach Sun, Floor Jack Holder For Trailer, Abc Format Writing Examples, Scholastic Success With Writing Grade 2, Citroen C1 2009 Interior, 2016 Honda Civic Recalls Canada, Create Custom List In Excel, Occupational Therapy Jobs Refugees, Ano Ang Suburb Sa Tagalog, Hisense Smart Menu Keeps Popping Up, Personification For Night Sky, Laser Bird Repellent, Pilates En Casa, Frontiers In Cellular Neuroscience Impact Factor 2019, Dragon Ball Fighterz Tier List Reddit, 2 Bedroom Houses For Sale In Felixstowe, Red Wing Downtown, Triton Cockatoo For Sale, Brand Loyalty Category, Importance Of Kohlberg's Theory Of Moral Development, Eihwaz Rune Letter, M Letter Names For Girl, 4x8 Wood Paneling Sheets, Wheelchair Icon Copy Paste, Fishing Cabins For Sale Near Me, Dragon Ball Fighterz Tier List Reddit, Balancing Activities For Preschoolers, The Yearning Mohale Mashigo Pdf, Scooby-doo And The Samurai Sword Part 7, 100 Years Live, Point Blank Telugu Movie Amazon Prime, Joliet Gambling Boat,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}