Would like to take this opportunity to thank GoodwoodPark Hotel for making my Dad's Birthday Celebrations an Excellent one, Adding to Extend ,Mr Shankar & team for their enhanced service towards us . The room was fine, large and comfortable. The hotel also acceded to our requests promptly and room service was not bad too! )lighting was controlled by a central electronic panel at the bedside which is a good concept but the controller was a little challenging to usealthough the general cleanliness of the room was good there was several grubby marks around light fittings.Sleep comfort was good, the room being ultra-quite (Room 180) but the mattress was a little hard for our taste. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time. It is really peaceful and quiet within the hotel but you can walk conveniently outside to Orchard Road for shopping or food. We had a suite and not even a proper shower.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. He has accommodated to all of our requests and even assist personally to help us in the decoration process. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time. Don has been a very helpful wedding coordinator to us since we decided to sign with the hotel a year ago. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time.

Split Canvas Wall Art Custom, Plural De Software, Ikoria Godzilla Cards How To Get, Frasi Tramonto Amore, Romans 3:23-26 Meaning, Rode Smartlav+ Android, Corning, Ny Commercial Real Estate, Genesis 12 Summary, Silver Ball Anime, Honey Teriyaki Sauce For Salmon, Biomedical Engineering Salary, Fisher-price Soothing Motion Bassinet, Carbon Fiber Vs Steel, Express Office Furniture Kansas City, What Are Technical Words In English, Ramadan In Saudi Arabia, Importance Of Lesson Planning, Dc Movies In Chronological Order - Imdb, Corning Fiber Patch Panel Rack Mount, Amul Cheese Png, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells With Marinara Sauce, Best Coffee Maker With Grinder, Nitecore Tiki Review, Down Alternative And Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Panasonic Lx100 Ii Vs Leica D-lux 7, Matera, Italy Map, Grid 2 Wow, Iffco Boron Price, Hash, Oil Tastes Like Plastic, Perrin Ranch Wind Farm, How To Print Wall Art At Home, Dunlop Guitar Cleaning Kit, Blackarch Vs Kali, New Mexico Stargazing Hotel, Thyme Herb Meaning In Urdu, Itc All Products List, Parental Rights For Disabled Adults, Role Of Husband And Wife In Modern Family, Homeopet Wrm Clear Recall, How To Be A Woodworker, Origin Software Price, Sauce For Venison Roast, Hampton Inn Near Temple University, ">

goodwood park hotel wedding review

goodwood park hotel wedding review

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The two pools offer a way to cool down between shopping and eating. more. It was a splendid and magnificent wedding celebration. I would like to highlight the excellent services being provided by Goodwood Park Hotel, especially the excellent teamwork led by Don and his team. The hotel had the old world charm. We would also like to thank Hassan whom also played a big part in the excellent coordination work during the banquet. Look the building, it gives an old English feel. We spoke to the coordinator about the package and found that there is minimal room for negotiations. Linda W, General Manager at Goodwood Park Hotel, responded to this review Responded 3 January 2014 Hi June_CWS, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a splendid and magnificent wedding celebration. Our guests particularly enjoyed angel hair pasta and beef station. I simply love the smaller pool which was just outside our room. On our actual day, he was actually present throughout to ensure the smooth flow of the setups and we felt so happy to see him around to attend to everything personally. This beautiful building is such a treasure when most 5 star hotels in cities are large tall buildings. Our double room was comfy,clean and exactly what we wanted. He was patient in explaining the terms and conditions to us and has offered tremendous help to us along the way. 4) During the grand opening of...I had my wedding at Goodwood Park Hotel in Dec 2013 and the hotel totally ruined the most important day of my life. Please see our partners for more details. Was here for a staycation and was going to use the pool and chill. The afternoon tea is delightful - a wide array of sweet and savory offerings with attention to detail. It was horrifying because which hotel would give a just-married couple, on their first night together, two single beds?

He had personally popped by just to make sure everything went smoothly and gave his congratulations to us. Friendly and courteous staff. We also loved how the historic charm of the building is nestled in lots of trees and greenery, right in the heart of the city. Credits to the well trained and professional Goodwoodpark team, Don and his team, Hassan and his team, Front desk team and everyone of the staff whom helped out with our wedding.Thank you once again for creating such a wonderful, memorable and beautiful memories for my husband and I, family members, relatives and friends. Breakfast buffet, while not expansive, was adequate and service was fine. Don has been a very helpful wedding coordinator to us since we decided to sign with the hotel a year ago. Did the manager expect him to be shirtless while his soiled shirt is being cleaned? Communication with guest service is confusing, Ask Jessica812823 about Goodwood Park Hotel, Best location and most relaxing hotel in Singapore, Ask stanleyw930 about Goodwood Park Hotel, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near D&P Effleurage and Pressure Massage, Hotels near National Institute of Education, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore. Memorable wedding experience: Goodwood Park Hotel - See 2,299 traveller reviews, 1,235 photos, and cheap deals for Goodwood Park Hotel at Tripadvisor. He was patient in explaining the terms and conditions to us and has offered tremendous help to us along the way. The two pools offer a way to cool down between shopping and eating. The beds are comfortable, the nespresso machine well stocked and there was even little capsules of milk in the fridges ,a detail many other hotels miss.Highly recommended and we will stay here next time we are in Singapore. We only ate diner at the hotel once and ended up at the Gordon Grill after being told "Gaia" restaurant is not open on Sunday nights(?) Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near D&P Effleurage and Pressure Massage, Hotels near National Institute of Education, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore. The Goodwood Park Hotel is a quiet oasis directly next to the bustle of shopping and restaurants near Orchard Road. It was horrifying because which hotel would give a just-married couple, on their first night together, two single beds? One of the pioneers of luxury hospitality in Singapore, Goodwood Park… It took some time for them to send someone to the room and he removed the phone for servicing. I don't actually recall the original suite I booked but on check in I was told we had been "upgraded" to a poolside suite. Prior to our wedding day, I checked in to the hotel a day earlier as I would be holding the morning part of my big day at the hotel itself, the front desk staffs were efficient in assisting with the check ins as well as seeing to the needs and requests from my bridal suite. Hi Notcomingback,Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this constructive review. At this price point it’s very good value compared to hotels of a similar quality. I would like to highlight the excellent services being provided by Goodwood Park Hotel, especially the excellent teamwork led by Don and his team. In the first place, why would a five star hotel deluxe suite have such a bed? It’s our pleasure to have you with us during your recent trip to Singapore and I am glad that your stay was generally a positive experience. The setup, atmosphere, presentation, staff promptness, staff efficiencies and staff attitude, food was all of excellent grade! The check in was smooth and was led to my room by the front desk. more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We spent 10 days at this wonderful hotel. We've stayed here several times before and always enjoyed it. A big thank you to you and your fellow colleagues' help to ensure a smooth flow throughout the whole dinner. I had my wedding at Goodwood Park Hotel in Dec 2013 and the hotel totally ruined the most important day of my life. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We would love to recommend your hotel to anyone who needs a catering service in the future. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank GoodwoodPark Hotel for making my Dad's Birthday Celebrations an Excellent one, Adding to Extend ,Mr Shankar & team for their enhanced service towards us . The room was fine, large and comfortable. The hotel also acceded to our requests promptly and room service was not bad too! )lighting was controlled by a central electronic panel at the bedside which is a good concept but the controller was a little challenging to usealthough the general cleanliness of the room was good there was several grubby marks around light fittings.Sleep comfort was good, the room being ultra-quite (Room 180) but the mattress was a little hard for our taste. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time. It is really peaceful and quiet within the hotel but you can walk conveniently outside to Orchard Road for shopping or food. We had a suite and not even a proper shower.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. He has accommodated to all of our requests and even assist personally to help us in the decoration process. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time. Don has been a very helpful wedding coordinator to us since we decided to sign with the hotel a year ago. Despite the tight turnover time from the previous wedding lunch in the afternoon, the whole team did their very best to ensure the venue was ready in time.

Split Canvas Wall Art Custom, Plural De Software, Ikoria Godzilla Cards How To Get, Frasi Tramonto Amore, Romans 3:23-26 Meaning, Rode Smartlav+ Android, Corning, Ny Commercial Real Estate, Genesis 12 Summary, Silver Ball Anime, Honey Teriyaki Sauce For Salmon, Biomedical Engineering Salary, Fisher-price Soothing Motion Bassinet, Carbon Fiber Vs Steel, Express Office Furniture Kansas City, What Are Technical Words In English, Ramadan In Saudi Arabia, Importance Of Lesson Planning, Dc Movies In Chronological Order - Imdb, Corning Fiber Patch Panel Rack Mount, Amul Cheese Png, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells With Marinara Sauce, Best Coffee Maker With Grinder, Nitecore Tiki Review, Down Alternative And Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Panasonic Lx100 Ii Vs Leica D-lux 7, Matera, Italy Map, Grid 2 Wow, Iffco Boron Price, Hash, Oil Tastes Like Plastic, Perrin Ranch Wind Farm, How To Print Wall Art At Home, Dunlop Guitar Cleaning Kit, Blackarch Vs Kali, New Mexico Stargazing Hotel, Thyme Herb Meaning In Urdu, Itc All Products List, Parental Rights For Disabled Adults, Role Of Husband And Wife In Modern Family, Homeopet Wrm Clear Recall, How To Be A Woodworker, Origin Software Price, Sauce For Venison Roast, Hampton Inn Near Temple University,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}