Simple Crossword Clue, 5g Home Internet Review, Sheffield Very Dry Sherry For Cooking, Corning, New York Map, Chocolate Fondant Gordon Ramsay, Do Dolphins Use 20 Percent Of Brain, Blank Skateboard Decks Bulk, Pickled Red Cabbage, Giving Someone Flowers In A Dream, Lady Fingers - Aldi, Collage Canvas Prints, Carpenter Duties And Responsibilities, Come Let Us Worship The Lord, Super Soldier Amalgam, Types Of Music Publishing Deals, Wool Fat Solubility, Climber Plants Meaning In Urdu, Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry, Best Ab Machine, Egg Producers In The United States, Olympia Jail Roster, Yamaha R6 0-60, ">

my cat ate combat roach bait

my cat ate combat roach bait

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. She now has diarrhea. But I just want to make sure that if my cat eats one of the roaches which has eaten some of the poison, he'll be okay. I am worried. 26,743 satisfied customers. He is 2.5 and weighs 13 pounds. Yahoo е част от Verizon Media. Dogs, cats, ferrets, house rabbits, and pet pigs may also be attracted to the baits. There is no clear precaution on either package and I can't find many answers on the internet. Cats and dogs smell the peanut butter and start to play with or chew on the bait stations. Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Your comment will be removed, and you may be banned. The baits contain peanut butter, breadcrumbs, sugar, and other sweeteners that act as attractants for roaches and ants. Are you able to tell me if this will To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. She is a 55 pound boxer pit mix. There is no way that I can stop my cats from eating them. My cat (9 months) are about an inch in length amount of roach bait / poison gel. I only ask this because I caught one doing it! Ant and Roach Bait Traps. Last night my cat ate food that had roach spray on it. If your dog ate Combat roach bait, you don’t have to worry about the poison as much as the plastic housing that encapsulates it. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. I don't know how much she ate cuz my uncle set up the trap. This morning she seems ok. She ate her breakfast. A place where you can ask veterinary medicine related questions and get advice from veterinary professionals. My cat may have ingested combat max roach bait. I stopped her but not before she ate some. Testimonials », © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), See More my 1 and a half year old schnauzer ate a whole combat roach bait thingy last night!! * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. Ние и нашите партньори ще съхраняваме и/или осъществяваме достъп до информация на вашето устройство чрез бисквитки и други подобни технологии с цел показване на персонализирани реклами и съдържание, измерване на рекламите и съдържанието, получаване на прозрения за аудиторията и развиване на продукти. Testimonials, Protect your home from the most common perimeter pests, Customized program based on your location and home size, Take the guesswork out of preventing weeds and disease in your lawn, Customized to your location, grass type, and lawn size. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Cookies help us deliver our Services. "Outstanding service with fast shipping and in supply products, wellpriced and backed up by an excellent company. I only ask this because I caught one doing it! I am worried. A Answer: The very minute amount of Advion Gel the roaches may eat is not enough to harm your cats. I bought two products, both bait traps that supposedly will kill the nest (wherever that may be), but will not use them until I know for sure they will be safe around my two cats (ages 4 and 7, weights 11# & 16#). Please also check the FAQ to see whether your question is answered there. I’m not sure. We are moving at the beginning of January and cannot afford to move any sooner. I'm unsure as to what type of bait it is because I live in an apartment complex, but I assume it's your average bait. Можете да промените изборите си по всяко време, като посетите вашите контроли за поверителност. Информация относно вашето устройство и интернет връзка, включително IP адреса ви, Дейности по сърфиране и търсене, докато сте използвали уеб сайтовете и приложенията на Verizon Media. If the roach has poison on it, yes it can make your cat sick. I asked him and he said he doesn't think its enough to kill her. Exposures to bait traps are reported frequently in dogs and occasionally in cats. They work by placing the ant and roach traps wherever you see ant or roach activity. Customized Pest Control Program - New Lower Price Starting at $7.98/month* + Free Shipping », DoMyOwn's COVID-19 Update: Wait times may be longer than usual. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. An entire bait was eaten. he's acting normal right now but i think hes gonna get sick later on. I've never seen the cats interact with a roach, but I've definitely seen them play with a random fly or moth that's gotten into the house, so I am asking out of an abundance of caution. She is doing her usual walking around the apartment … read more. How much of the roach bait did the cat ingest? You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Private. Научете повече за начините, по които използваме вашата информация, в нашата Политика за поверителност и Политика относно бисквитките. I came home to see that my 2 year old, 12 pound miniature schnauzer got into a roach trap and chewed out the bottom part so if you turn it over it's hollowed out the poison stuff to trap is gone. It also looks like I am going to have to handle this myself (long story). Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. I didn’t watch her ingest it I just noticed the trap was moved over night so she must have been playing with it. My dog ate the bait from a combat max roach killing bait. I just bought COMBAT SOURCE KILL roach bait traps and I just want to make sure it's safe for my cat. ", See More The products are: Combat Max Roach Killing Bait, primary ingredient Fipronil .03% and Hot Shot Clear Roach and Ant Gel Bait, primary ingredient Dinotefuran .05%. The very minute amount of Advion Gel the roaches may eat is not enough to harm your cats. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. OP, your post has NOT been removed. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. and what should i do as for now?! Do not give OP specific treatment instructions, including instructions on meds and dosages. The amount of insecticide inside one bait stations is usually not enough to kill a cat or dog, but it is enough to make them feel sick and lethargic, depending on the age, health and size of the animal. Any help would be so, so appreciated. i can't go to the vet right now, my parents don't have any money available riight now! Press J to jump to the feed. I would be hiding the bait underneath my cabinets so the cats would have no way to access them, so my primary concern is what would happen if the cats were to eat a poisoned roach. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. is he going to die?? Cat Care » Equipment ... Will Advion roach bait gel harm my cats if they eat roaches that have eaten the bait? After I saw the first roach a few months ago I put down some glue traps but have found enough of them in the traps that I want to do something that can get rid of them on a larger scale. I had some roach poison at the back of the stove and my cat got in there and started licking it. Feline Healthcare Expert. My cat got a couple of licks of a combat roach bait with the. Of course, these still should be placed in areas inaccessible to your cat. This is a sub for professional veterinary advice, and as such we follow strict rules for participating. She didn't digest the plastic, she just chewed on it and I assume got the poison inside. Be sure when putting the gel out that you do put the gel into cracks and crevices and other places that will not be accessible to your cats. I would be hiding the bait underneath my cabinets so the cats would have no way to access them, so my primary concern is what would happen if the cats were to eat a poisoned roach. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Simple Crossword Clue, 5g Home Internet Review, Sheffield Very Dry Sherry For Cooking, Corning, New York Map, Chocolate Fondant Gordon Ramsay, Do Dolphins Use 20 Percent Of Brain, Blank Skateboard Decks Bulk, Pickled Red Cabbage, Giving Someone Flowers In A Dream, Lady Fingers - Aldi, Collage Canvas Prints, Carpenter Duties And Responsibilities, Come Let Us Worship The Lord, Super Soldier Amalgam, Types Of Music Publishing Deals, Wool Fat Solubility, Climber Plants Meaning In Urdu, Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry, Best Ab Machine, Egg Producers In The United States, Olympia Jail Roster, Yamaha R6 0-60,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}