Univers Font Typekit, Web Developer Career Path, Avocado Png Cartoon, Ono Hawaiian Bbq Salad Dressing Nutrition, Discovering Algebra Pdf, Sticky Banoffee Pudding, Stationery In Tamil Letters, High Back Leather Chair With Ottoman, Bracken Meaning In Tamil, Compress Video For Email Online, Tamil Actress List, Maja Blanca Pampanga Recipe, Types Of Fringe Benefits, To Be Your Love - Guo Junchen, Yu-gi-oh Yugi's Legendary Decks, Peloton Cleaning Wipes, Shrine Grade School, Brick Jali Cad Block, Word Of Mouth Meaning In Urdu, Beef Cheeks Recipe, Can Powdered Ginger Be Used For Tea, Paraffin Wax Benefits, Vegan Muffins Blueberry, Noh Hawaiian Bbq Sauce Spicy, Bienenstich German Desserts, Border Grill Yucatan Pork Recipe, Princess Of Pop 2020, ">

photography jokes reddit

photography jokes reddit

An attractive female photographer came to the retirement home to take the brothers' picture. Photography Jokes and Puns. In greeting the photographer, the chef comments: I love your photos, they're wonderful, you must have a very expensive camera. I think this is the original ad and the settings in it make more sense too, There's the Ken Rockwell jokes: http://blog.bahneman.com/content/ken-rockwell-facts. All suggestions are welcome. If you saw a man drowning and had to choose between photographing him or jumping in and saving him what F/Stop would you use? "A group of artists are invited to dinner by a famous chef. She replies "My husband is no longer President" and hangs up the phone. ", Mrs. Smith:"I suppose my husband said that too?". The funniest sub on reddit. /r/photography is a place to politely discuss the tools, technique and culture of photography. I was thinking of getting a rebel for astrophotography timelapses, so I don't rack up the shutter count on my more expensive body. The guy goes next door, asks for a long weight, is told to sit there and it will be found and brought out for him. Melania answers and the caller says "May I speak to the President please?" "What did she say?" Share. Teach your kids about photography and they will never have enough money to buy drugs. Rule 4 - As a measure to prevent spam please don't post more than 3 jokes every 24 hours. ", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the photography community. Hundreds of jokes posted each day, and some of them aren't even reposts! 42K ; I love how so many jobs have specific inside jokes and I realized that photography is one of the most sought after jobs on the planet and that there are countless pros in the business. I need 100 feet of horizon line? Mrs. Smith:"Why do you think you deserve a raise? Photography Jokes By admin March 28, 2014 You may have spotted that I like to take a photo or two, and somehow photography and cameras has managed to avoid being a feature of the regular Friday one-liner pages, so it seems time to rectify that. Say it's for stabilising a tripod. Press J to jump to the feed. Half of "What the Duck"s are spiteful snide comments about beginner photographers or clients who don't and have no reason to know any better. my friend has a shirt that says "i shoot people with my canon. ", Maid:"Your husband.Third, I'm better in bed than you are. and the caller says "Yes ma'am, I simply cannot hear it enough.". Press J to jump to the feed. Here's one from the world of apprenticing. "She says she's going to take our picture," replied George. That’s when I snapped. The photographer doesn't reply and walks into the dining room. Tell someone to go next door and ask for a 'long weight'. Hundreds of jokes posted each day, and some of them aren't even reposts! Cookies help us deliver our Services. Photographers have been known to … If this isn't the right place to post this request, please point me in the right direction. Ins... read more They are not all good but here is a decent photog comic strip: http://www.whattheduck.net/ There are some gems that could be retold as jokes. Things like that. It is never brought out for him. Rule 9 - Reddit prohibits any sexual or suggestive content involving minors. r/Jokes: The funniest sub on reddit. Maid:"Three reasons. But... but... my t3i was my first real camera... "I read fifty shades of grey to learn more about white balance. Completely fails to make a point in the most arrogant way possible. "I'm going to take your picture," she said. Here are funny photography jokes and puns for the millions of photographers and people who like taking pictures. My wife said if I took one more photo of me she’d leave me. The Cool List of Photography Jokes. So George and Ted followed the photographer to a room. Photography Joke – 5. Easy stuff, like asking for a box of f-stops or telling them that the shutter fluid needs to be changed. Enjoy them and also check out our other funny jokes categories. So I went online digging for some awesome jokes about photographers. This guy reminds me of Rush Limbaugh. Second, I clean better than you. I've been working in a studio with a fun group of folks, and we have started joking with each other a bit. lol jokes aside, since they have good sensors (often the same as the ones in the 60D, etc), they're good for things like timelapses, astrophotography, tethered shooting, being backup bodies, and other situations where ergonomics or button placement aren't vital. I'm looking for simple photography jokes to ask one person in particular. ", Maid:"Your husband. Any ideas? The fastest way to make money from photography is to sell your camera. Rule 1 - Keep the comment section civil and light hearted. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, I rule with an iron fist and open mockery of the plebs. A photographer told me his camera didn't have continuous high speed mode and I almost burst out laughing. On the fourth day she says "I keep telling you my husband is not the President anymore!" Where do you keep the lens flares? First, I can cook better than you. This is not a good place to simply share cool photos or promote your work, but rather a place to discuss photography as an art and post things that would be of interest to other photographers. /r/photography is a place to politely discuss the tools, technique and culture of photography.

Univers Font Typekit, Web Developer Career Path, Avocado Png Cartoon, Ono Hawaiian Bbq Salad Dressing Nutrition, Discovering Algebra Pdf, Sticky Banoffee Pudding, Stationery In Tamil Letters, High Back Leather Chair With Ottoman, Bracken Meaning In Tamil, Compress Video For Email Online, Tamil Actress List, Maja Blanca Pampanga Recipe, Types Of Fringe Benefits, To Be Your Love - Guo Junchen, Yu-gi-oh Yugi's Legendary Decks, Peloton Cleaning Wipes, Shrine Grade School, Brick Jali Cad Block, Word Of Mouth Meaning In Urdu, Beef Cheeks Recipe, Can Powdered Ginger Be Used For Tea, Paraffin Wax Benefits, Vegan Muffins Blueberry, Noh Hawaiian Bbq Sauce Spicy, Bienenstich German Desserts, Border Grill Yucatan Pork Recipe, Princess Of Pop 2020,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}