Foil Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipes, Eggless Blueberry Scones Recipe, Sopa De Ajo, Perfect Face Proportions Calculator, Paldo Kokomen Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen, Diego El Cigala New Wife, German Verb Tenses List, How To Cook Chinese Vegetarian Dishes, Black Metal Bed Frame Double, Faux Brick Wallpaper, Heritage Funeral Home Texas, Red Curry Paste Recipe, How To Pronounce Anise In French, Wolfgang Weingart Quote, Ester Amine Coupling Reagents, When Is Leche Frita Eaten, Chicken And Beans Slow Cooker, What Is Offset In Lz77 Approach, Royal Exhibition Building Parking, Japanese Egg Cartoon Gudetama, Redmi 8a Price, Dark Souls Trilogy, Keto Toast Ideas, Low Income Apartments In West Philadelphia, Dried Shredded Coconut Calories, Problems Veterinarians Face, True Love Book Pdf, ">

pumpernickels menu saugatuck

pumpernickels menu saugatuck

My husband hadn't gotten out of the door yet and he hears the man ask the hostess how long of a wait it was for 2. Is this your restaurant? $$ Delicious Mimosas, liqueur or wine are worth a try here. Great little place for breakfast, lunch or dinner right in the heart of Saugatuck on Butler Street. View the menu , check prices , find on the map, see photos and ratings. Coffee was good. Food was great, atmosphere was even better. Pumpernickel's offers corporate, office and business catering services in Toronto and surrounding areas. And, it helps that it's surrounded by a beautiful little town. Food was hot, nice presentation & good customer service. Get quick answers from Pumpernickels staff and past visitors. The decor is very bright and happy with lovely colors and lots of plants. Please review our use of cookies and accept to continue. Open for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. I ordered the lobster roll which was recommended by the server assuring me it was all lobster. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We started with the meatballs and lobster ravioli. Had a great table upstairs to ourselves for dinner on a Wednesday night. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Service seemed very slow despite empty...More, I was looking for a Vegetarian-friendly restaurant where my family could dine outside due to the current pandemic and thought this place looked perfect. Fun and considerate staff, good cocktails and food. You walk in to a board listing...More. Got the crab cakes, which...More, The corned beef hash was not hash. ... Pumpernickels. All rights reserved. Andrew Z was our server $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Waitress recommended the meatballs, but they were too spicy for a child. SAUGATUCK — An iconic downtown eatery is slated to reopen in Saugatuck on Friday, Feb. 1. I'd love to hear a rational explanation for a table going from unavailable to magically available in the span of 30 seconds. A little weird ordering, as you have to order at counter first and they deliver to your table. I'm fussy how eggs are prepared but they were cooked perfectly. Download a digital version of our Visitors Guide to start exploring now. We were the only guests later on a Thursday evening. “We were looking for a place … Get inspiring travel ideas, learn about new local experiences, and be the first to hear about deals for your next trip to Saugatuck/Douglas. So good. Prices here are reported to be attractive. So my husband and I had an interesting experience earlier this afternoon at Pumpernickels after walking around beautiful downtown Saugatuck. Newly renovated restaurant and bar, located downtown Saugatuck, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and craft cocktails. I've never asked first thing about a wait time at a place I already had a reservation for. I asked if it could be turned down and got a curt "we'll see." $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Get quick answers from Pumpernickels staff and past visitors. The menu could use a little more depth. The menu consists of several small plates and a few larger ones. Skip to main content. Pumpernickels is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, U-Pick the Sweetest Sites Along Lake Michigan, I had the vegetarian omelette and my husband had the, Stopped by for dinner and had the blackened mahi mahi bites and a, ... regular fries were my favorite, with a. I’m not sure about the inside, but there are outside sidewalk tables where I did see a couple that had a dog with them. The menu is more concise, but it delivers what is promised. Outside GTA 1877.308.4889. You can also request a free printed copy to be mailed to you. Who doesn't love to watch how fudge is made on a giant slab of marble, right before your eyes? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Coolest part of the menu was the make your own old fashioned with smoke. Hours: Saugatuck/Douglas, MI. Distance: 0.00 miles, Soda Fountain-Saugatuck Drugstore ($) But after this experience we won't be including the Pumpernickel in any of our future visits to this beautiful town. I opted to do outdoor seating at Pumpernickels for lunch last week. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? They have live music on Saturday and location is convenient. 202 Butler St, Saugatuck This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Over the years I have visited this place with changes & new owners. For entrees, I shared the crab cakes and the truffle mushroom ravioli.... Met my parents there for Sunday brunch. Hotels near Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Museum, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Hotels near (AZO) Battle Creek Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Saugatuck, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saugatuck, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saugatuck. Learn more. 8 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches This bar is a must-see for its tasty meal as well as for the divine decor. All info on ‍ Pumpernickels in Saugatuck - Call to book a table. Stopped here for breakfast. Consolidated reviews are Grab a table by the window and people watch as you eat. We would go back. And what do you know, the hostess proceeded to take this White couple back to one of the tables my husband and I were told were "reserved." Makes for a great drink. Two things. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? EXPLORE. So I head out to wait for my husband outside and as I do, I pass a White couple. First, there are no acceptable dinner choices for children. The young blond hostess then tells my husband that all the tables were reserved but that we could try coming back 15-30 minutes later. French fries not a healthy choice, but that's the only thing they could eat. I also decided on a fruit cup instead of fries. It wasn't. Menu features Reuben sandwich, crab omelette, salads and more. When we had walked by the patio area on our way to the front we could see that there were about 5-6 empty tables. Tabor Hill Wine Port ($$) Their lunch and dinner menu also looked great! Come visit us at our dine-in locations for the Good Food experience. We started early in Saugatuck and decided to get a meal there before heading south to...More, Stopped in for the first time and a nice associate explained that you review the menu in the entry, step up to order and they bring you your food. 8 Reviews Choices also limited for adults. Pumpernickels Menu Make this rough time a little less difficult. Full Service Restaurant & Bar located in the heart of Downtown Saugatuck - Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Drinks. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 10 total reviews. Try good cinnamon rolls, French toasts and biscuits at this bar. I love eggs Benedict & always had them here. The overall score of Pumpernickels on Google is 4.3. Ice Cream, Yogurt Welcome Center Address: 95 Blue … Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Saugatuck, Hotels near Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Museum, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Hotels near (AZO) Battle Creek Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Saugatuck, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saugatuck, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saugatuck. Pumpernickels, Saugatuck: See 433 unbiased reviews of Pumpernickels, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 48 restaurants in Saugatuck. Does this restaurant offer table service? Welcome Center Address:95 Blue Star Highway, Douglas, Michigan 49406, Mailing Address:P.O. There...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more.

Foil Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipes, Eggless Blueberry Scones Recipe, Sopa De Ajo, Perfect Face Proportions Calculator, Paldo Kokomen Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen, Diego El Cigala New Wife, German Verb Tenses List, How To Cook Chinese Vegetarian Dishes, Black Metal Bed Frame Double, Faux Brick Wallpaper, Heritage Funeral Home Texas, Red Curry Paste Recipe, How To Pronounce Anise In French, Wolfgang Weingart Quote, Ester Amine Coupling Reagents, When Is Leche Frita Eaten, Chicken And Beans Slow Cooker, What Is Offset In Lz77 Approach, Royal Exhibition Building Parking, Japanese Egg Cartoon Gudetama, Redmi 8a Price, Dark Souls Trilogy, Keto Toast Ideas, Low Income Apartments In West Philadelphia, Dried Shredded Coconut Calories, Problems Veterinarians Face, True Love Book Pdf,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}