The Wagers Of Sin Is Death, How To Draw A Pumpkin Plant, Stick On Wall Tiles For Bathroom, Verbos En Tiempo Pasado En Inglés, Smirnoff Ice Orange Calories, I Would Say Grammar, Easy Mole Recipe, Literary Analysis Poster, Cisco Routers Models, Forget-me-not Ground Cover, Bebas Neue Pro Font Family, Biotechnology Ppt Presentation Topics, Philippians 4:8 Activities, Espresso Martini Kahlua, Fried Peanut Butter Sandwich, Why Is My Internet So Slow All Of A Sudden, Sorry I Dipped Meaning, How To Build A Workbench Out Of 2x4, Office Depot Portal, Maja Blanca Pampanga Recipe, List Of Hul Products, Simple Mills Frosting Storage, Ercol Quaker Dining Chairs, Random Combination In R, Assassin's Creed Agamemnon Tomb, Best Oven Safe Cookware, Mahindra Gusto Images, Pulsar 200 Rs On Road Price In Mysore, Stock Reply Meaning In Bengali, Rpcs3 Persona 5 Royal, A Lot On Your Plate, Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer 1500-watt, Perfect Face Proportions Calculator, Operations And Supply Chain Management Salary, ">

reddit short scary stories

reddit short scary stories

It’s always at the same time, and it always lasts for 2 minutes. Then I ran towards the door busted open the door with my shoulder, and then we ran to Josh's house. I looked up as we passed each other. However, you MAY post a link to a personal subreddit, narrations of the posted story, or an author website strictly in the Comment section. What's the scariest situation you've been in? My favorite type of threads. He gasps when he finally makes out the sentence. That always breaks my immersion. Nice list! That always breaks my immersion. What happened? Reddit, what is your most disturbing, scary, or creepy real story? [UPDATED], #creepy I knew because I saw that smile. I don't know about you but I kinda make a game of peelin… when I was 15 me and my 14 year old friend Josh went to this abandoned trailer house, now I didn't know it was abandoned, and I didn't know it was burned. Please do not use tags in titles. Hoping I don't have to wait a day. I did not want to be here. Yeah, pretty much that’s what we’re going for here. Her hair had been cut off, and her arms and legs had been melted to shriveled black. I found this in a horror manga my mom had when I was little. Truck drivers of Reddit: while traveling through the night, what is the creepiest thing you've ever seen? Thank you to the contributors on Reddit, link featured on the last page. I have things to do today this week in August. Hot New Top. Also, please try to post a link (or the entire story … What great mysteries, with video evidence, remain unexplained? what's the scariest theory known to mankind? I think that's the moment she knew she would always get away with it. He tries to make out the words, but it's a struggle. I tried to hide it, but I knew she saw the quiver of fear in my eyes. Really good. [Serious] What the most disturbing or creepy thing that you've ever witnessed in real life? That always breaks my immersion. I've been debating on this one since you posted it here, but yeah, I think it fits. Scroll through them all and share your own stories in the comments. When I was sixteen, I fell in love. [Serious] What is the creepiest, most blood chilling thing you or someone you know have ever experienced? Updated 12/06/17 I'd like to thank for pointing out the following collection of links, and for gathering them in one spot … Readers need to assume the risk what they might read may offend them. ), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There's definitely some creepy stuff in there that has happened to people. Me and Josh are still friends in 10th grade. [Serious] What is your hometown's creepy urban legend? Mom was a sound sleeper, but Christina's room was next to mine, and I heard everything. [Serious] What paranormal experiences have you actually had that you cannot explain? 1.1k votes, 1.9k comments. All stories must be kept short, with a maximum limit of 500 words and a minimum of three sentences. Use your best judgment. This is essentially "Mockingbird" by Fewdio. But one day, it was left open. What is the creepiest audio recordings you have ever found on the Internet? [Serious] What is something scary that has happened to you that you cannot explain rationally? Then we saw a pitch black hallway. Non-supernatural, if you please. Linking to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Ect. Like any child, he pretends that he slept through the whole thing and hasn't awoken yet. 2. She cornered her the next day in school and told her she could sit at the cool girls' table if she stopped hanging out with me. What is the scariest/most disturbing creepypasta? What is your creepy unexplained childhood experience? Haunted the hallways for WEEKS. I stopped by his locker one day as school was letting out. Campers, backpackers and park rangers of Reddit. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. What's the creepiest shit you've ever seen at night? What is the creepiest thing you've heard a child say? Hope you weren't planning on sleeping tonight. (Serious) Redditors who have worked graveyard shift, what was the creepiest/unexplainable stuff you saw? Adding it. Abuse of Moderators is not acceptable in any way. I sank my face in her rumpled dress and cried. Serious] What is something scary that has happened to you that you cannot explain rationally? "It's mine now. "Scary Stories" encompasses horror and thriller-type stories only. ;-), https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6wfb5a/coroners_of_reddit_what_is_the_strangest_cause_of/. What is the creepiest, most unexplainable thing that has happened to you? What is the most unexplained, supernatural, or paranormal event you've ever witnessed? Below are 20 short scary stories from posters on Reddit. Reddit, what is your creepy story of living alone or being alone in the house? [Serious] People who live in small, quiet towns, what's the scariest thing that's happened to you there? Stories with over the top gore aren’t allowed either. What's the scariest thing you've ever witnessed on a casual day? What was something that happened to you as a child that you didn't realize was scary/creepy/dangerous until you got older? What are the strangest weirdest things you have seen or heard or experienced while out there? Don't answer the door at 2:13am. Reddit what is the creepiest TRUE event in recorded history with some significance? [Serious]. 20 Short Horror Stories From Reddit That Are Way Better Than Most Horror Movies You’ve Ever Watched . This includes stories with no punctuation or major grammatical errors. Stories with adult content are to be tagged with a NSFW tag. And the Sky! Haven't gotten through your whole list yet, but I did find this thread from somewhere else in Reddit, don't know if you have it or not: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/3ep2f1/my_huge_collection_of_paranormalthemed_askreddit/. Do not steal other users' stories. What scares you as an adult but didn't when you were a child? I opened my mouth to ask him when I saw Christina walking our way down the hall. and personal websites are NOT allowed. I said goodbye and hurried away. What is your go-to creepy/unexplained story, this can be anything from a paranormal encounter, glitch in the matrix or even aliens? [Serious] What is the actual scariest photo on the internet? Doctors & Nurses of Reddit, what was the creepiest last words you heard from a patient right before they died? [Serious] What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered? "Hey man, what do you see?" https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6u8y9z/whats_the_scariest_place_you_can_find_on_google/, https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6u8lka/urban_explorers_of_reddit_what_is_your_creepiest/, https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6u4l15/what_are_some_of_the_scariest_small_towns_in/.

The Wagers Of Sin Is Death, How To Draw A Pumpkin Plant, Stick On Wall Tiles For Bathroom, Verbos En Tiempo Pasado En Inglés, Smirnoff Ice Orange Calories, I Would Say Grammar, Easy Mole Recipe, Literary Analysis Poster, Cisco Routers Models, Forget-me-not Ground Cover, Bebas Neue Pro Font Family, Biotechnology Ppt Presentation Topics, Philippians 4:8 Activities, Espresso Martini Kahlua, Fried Peanut Butter Sandwich, Why Is My Internet So Slow All Of A Sudden, Sorry I Dipped Meaning, How To Build A Workbench Out Of 2x4, Office Depot Portal, Maja Blanca Pampanga Recipe, List Of Hul Products, Simple Mills Frosting Storage, Ercol Quaker Dining Chairs, Random Combination In R, Assassin's Creed Agamemnon Tomb, Best Oven Safe Cookware, Mahindra Gusto Images, Pulsar 200 Rs On Road Price In Mysore, Stock Reply Meaning In Bengali, Rpcs3 Persona 5 Royal, A Lot On Your Plate, Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer 1500-watt, Perfect Face Proportions Calculator, Operations And Supply Chain Management Salary,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}