Gordon Ramsay Banana Bread With Walnuts, Alpine Forget Me-not Edible, Introduction To Computing: Explorations In Language, Logic, And Machines, Modern Word Art Generator, Belgian Waffle Tots, Afternoon Meaning In Bengali, Oneplus 6 Screen Replacement Oem, Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Without Milk, Ravnica Classes 5e, Coastal Carriage House Plans, Is Ravnica Allegiance Worth It, St Theresa School Faculty, Little Flower Parish Center, Electrical Terminology And Symbols, Baked Curd Cheesecake, Absolutely Amazing Meaning, Problems In Construction Mathematics Activity 2-1 Answers, Ricotta, Mascarpone Dessert, Purpose Of Life Essay, Mexican Food Calories, Braille Skateboarding Ceo, Markovnikov Addition Of Hi To 2-methyl-2-butene Involves, Bromophenol Blue Dye, Mae Anong Green Curry Paste, Rick Bayless Turkey Mole, Avocado Pit Broke In Half, Miniature White Galloway Cattle For Sale Usa, Timber Carriage House, Termite Damage In Drywall, Avallon Apac120s Review, Avocado Png Cartoon, Final Demand Letter, Teenage Breakup Advice, ">

s'more bars honey graham cereal

s'more bars honey graham cereal

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I would like to make it for my family while we’re on vacation next week but there will be at least 20 of us so there’s no way I could use a 9×9 and get enough for everyone. Sun - Closed Pour some milk on a bowl full of the cereal and you have a breakfast-friendly s’mores treat, but I decided to turn the cereal into a batch of S’mores Cereal Bars. Sorry about that. I love Golden Grahams and this looks delish! I think I just squealed a bit when I saw these. Grease a 9x13 pan and press S'mores down evenly in pan. Saturday - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. I am married to the man of my dreams and have a beautiful little girl with a sassy attitude and two handsome little boys whose smiles can brighten anyone’s day! I think I'll try this this weekend. They’re a chewy and delicious no bake dessert, loaded with milk chocolate and marshmallows…and you don’t even need a campfire to make them. Does anyone know? The extra marshmallows in this keep them soft, but even that won’t help if not covered properly. You can just melt it in the microwave and pour it over the cereal. Although, I thought you used cinnamon toast crunch instead of golden grahams so that was the cereal that I used. I used chocolate "chunks" I'm the mixture and they stayed mostly intact. They’re a chewy and delicious no bake dessert, loaded with milk chocolate and marshmallows…and you don’t even need a campfire to make them. You specify a box of cereal. Am I missing seeing it somewhere? So easy to make and completely delicious! This is the kinda treat I would just mix up in a bowl and eat with a spoon, for those times when I don't like to share... thanks for sharing, daughter loves golden graham bars but we can't always find them, now we can make our own. Required fields are marked *. It will make them a little thicker, but they will be great . It came out great. Honey Maid S’mores Cereal Bars You’ve got all the flavors and gooey-ness of a s’more…and no fire necessary! Toss marshmallows with melted butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl. I dropped on wax paper...do you leave room temp to cool or put in fridge? 3/4 c. corn syrup 3 Tbsp. Hershey’s milk chocolate is very soft and melt quickly…which is what makes it so great on s’mores. Yumm. Please help if you can. Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. It feels good to know you're not alone, doesn’t it? :). I’m not ashamed to say I buy cereal for my kids for breakfast. Even though I froze the chocolate chips for a couple hours, they still melted pretty fast; but no one at my meeting cared, they were delicious! They are so good and such a yummy way to have a S’more! Store in an airtight container. The melted choc doesn't "ruin" the dish, but it sure looks prettier with whole chips! It’s fast and easy on school days. There have been tackles over the last one and death threats to the person that snags two. I stock up on marshmallows, graham crackers, and milk chocolate from now until Labor Day…. I made these for Boat Day and they were such a huge hit! What kind of chocolate chips? Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the mixture. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds, until marshmallows have melted. Only you could combine s’mores and rice krispies treats with a that’s what she said. Author: Inspired by Tyler, recipe by Betty Crocker; Prep Time: 15 mins; Cook Time: 1 hour; Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes; Yield: 12 – 16 1 x; Print Recipe. Sign up to receive free recipes every week. 10-oz marshmallows When chips mixed in pour into prepared pan and press evenly. Advertisements fund this website. Several family members said it was the best thing they've ever eaten! I am a big fan of everything and anything s’mores, from breakfast to dessert, and I’m always looking for new ways to enjoy the combination of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows. I loved this so much, I had to share it on my Monthly Newsletter: http://hilanimade.com/welcome_files/monthlynewsletter.html Thanks for making great things, and sharing for all to enjoy. If you like S’mores, you’ll love these recipes as well: Your email address will not be published. There are a couple of differences though. So I would say use a 10 oz box. address: 7730 Erwin Highway, Chuckey, TN 37641 I am not allowed to go anywhere without bringing these. This recipe was originally published in 2012, and updated with new photos and recipe tips in 2020. All Rights Reserved.

Gordon Ramsay Banana Bread With Walnuts, Alpine Forget Me-not Edible, Introduction To Computing: Explorations In Language, Logic, And Machines, Modern Word Art Generator, Belgian Waffle Tots, Afternoon Meaning In Bengali, Oneplus 6 Screen Replacement Oem, Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Without Milk, Ravnica Classes 5e, Coastal Carriage House Plans, Is Ravnica Allegiance Worth It, St Theresa School Faculty, Little Flower Parish Center, Electrical Terminology And Symbols, Baked Curd Cheesecake, Absolutely Amazing Meaning, Problems In Construction Mathematics Activity 2-1 Answers, Ricotta, Mascarpone Dessert, Purpose Of Life Essay, Mexican Food Calories, Braille Skateboarding Ceo, Markovnikov Addition Of Hi To 2-methyl-2-butene Involves, Bromophenol Blue Dye, Mae Anong Green Curry Paste, Rick Bayless Turkey Mole, Avocado Pit Broke In Half, Miniature White Galloway Cattle For Sale Usa, Timber Carriage House, Termite Damage In Drywall, Avallon Apac120s Review, Avocado Png Cartoon, Final Demand Letter, Teenage Breakup Advice,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}