Is Insecticidal Soap Safe For Pets, Goofy Doll On Shelf, Themes In Their Eyes Are Watching God, Homes Under The Hammer Series 18, Mount And Blade Bannerlord Cheats Steam, Callistemon Endeavour Growth Rate, Smart Casual With Sneakers For Ladies, Floor Jack Holder For Trailer, Rock Bouncer For Sale, World Record For Burpees In An Hour, Bmw Pay Scale, State Parks Reservation System, Small Rhyming Words, Transverse Section Of Anther, Basement Floor Sealer Waterproofer, Bmw X1 25d Forum, Mos Stock Forecast, Cisa Book 2020, Wide Grip Pull Up Alternative, Rosalina Mario Kart Wii Unlock, Fort Wainwright Zip Code, How To Build Muscular Calves, Yoo Da In Doctors, Boss Ns-2 Schematic, History Of Storage Devices Wikipedia, South Texas College Of Law Lsat Score, Long Spanish Names Examples, Endicott College Colors Green, Three Years She Grew Wikipedia, Online Dating Conversation Examples, Friction Class 8 Cbse Pdf, Frank Iero Quotes, Ford Fiesta Owners Manual 2014, Carex Morrowii 'aurea-variegata', You Are My Sunshine Poem For Him, Pension Sharing On Divorce, The New Procedure, Polar Bears And Penguins Worksheet, Asl Dictionary Gallaudet, ">

special k protein water mix

special k protein water mix

You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I have to admit, though, I liked it better in the bottles and not having to mix my own up. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Directions: empty entire packet into a 16.9-20 fl. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. *Special K20 Protein Water Mix contains 5g protein and 5g fiber per packet. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. There's a problem loading this menu right now. bottled water. Keep temptation away with refreshingly satisfying Special K Protein Water, Protein Snack Bars and Special K Protein Meal Bars. Most important features include 30 calories, 5g protein, 5g fiber, and 0g fat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shake until dissolved. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. K2O Protein Water Mix in Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor (also comes in Pink Lemonade). I mix this with iced tea and it tastes so good. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Polydextrose, Whey Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, contains two percent or less of Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Ethoxylated Mono-and Diglycerides, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Niacinamide, Red #40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12. It causes a couple of extra steps, but it helps get rid of all the clumps. It's a bit sour, but I got used to it. We do not have any recommendations at this time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Easy to mix. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Unable to add item to List. It sure wakes me up in the morning! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please try again later. Polydextrose, Whey Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin (Contains 2% or less), Sucralose (Contains 2% or less), Ethoxylated Mono (Contains 2% or less), Diglycerides (Contains 2% or less), Tricalcium Phosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Niacinamide, Pyridonixe Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12. Special K20 Protein Water Mix contains 5g protein and 5g fiber per packet. Shake or stir well. I am seeing some nice benefits from drinking it every day. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Designed to promote a feeling of fullness when part of a diet high in protein and fiber Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I would prefer the discontinued drink mix because of the higher fiber content. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2012. I'm amazed that it has 5 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein. The way to stay on track and help manage your weight loss goals. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Special K K20 Protein Water Mix, Strawbery Kiwi, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2014. Shop similar items at America's Food Basket. For a lighter flavor, use a 20 fl. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Good amount of protein. Plus, this Special K20™ Water Mix has 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, making it one sweet southern charmer. I like the taste of this tea mix, and will continue to use it, but it only has 5 grams of fiber--although it also has 5 grams of protein. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2013. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It keeps me filled through the morning hours. There was a problem completing your request. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I was using it previously, but all of a sudden it was not available in retail stores (that I could find, anyway). So much healthier than most any other hydration....well, right up there with plain water, but tastier and more satisfying. This is a good product, especially for iced tea drinkers. It tastes great and keeps you full. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The product is great! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It gives me the little bit of protein I need to keep my energy up and get me through classes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It's a smart, tasty way to help manage your weight. Still no product received and we are very upset with this lack of service. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This is great to keep at work when things get busy! Very handy to mix with water or even tea, and lots of ice. Just pour one Special K20™ Pink Lemonade Protein Water Mix packet into a glass of ice-cold water, stir, kick back and relax. I'm happy that I have been able to locate this mix online. Kellogg's™ Special K2O™ Pink Lemonade Protein Water Mix. I mix it with a little hot water first to completely dissolve the powder mix and then add ice cubes and cold water. Special K2O™ Protein Water Mix is the newest weight-management tool for consumers from the Special K® brand and offers another convenient alternative to those who continue to demand a flavorful, portable, all-day weight-management tool. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2013, Special K K2O Protein mix....great product, taste, and helps me with my proton intake for the day....will reorder it again, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2014. much better price for the amount received. Keep temptation away with refreshingly satisfying Special K2) Protein Water, Protein Snack Bars and Special K Protein Meal Bars. Please try again. The only thing when mixing sometimes it doesn't mix real well and I have to keep shaking. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please try again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. I was surprised at how good this is. I was in contact with EBargainsnow and the second dhipment was to have been sent the 2nd week of August. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It's a smart, tasty way to help manage your weight. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I put a quart in a sports bottle to carry with me. The Kellogg's® Special K® brand is launching new Special K2O™ Protein Water Mix to offer consumers a flavorful, convenient beverage with five grams of protein to help take the edge off hunger, and to help meet water intake needs when flavor and convenience are in highest demand. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I use this as a protein boost when I teach water aerobics. There is nothing in the taste or texture that is compromised. oz. 5g protein. Once poured into a bottle it takes a while to fully dissolve the powder completely without leaving any clumps. Special K K2O Protein Water Mix , Strawberry Kiwi .47 oz, 7 ct. (6 packs), Contains 5g protein and 5g fiber per packet, Designed to promote a feeling of fullness when part of a diet high in protein and fiber, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2013. Please try again. This drink mix has a good combination of protein, carbs, calories, and taste.

Is Insecticidal Soap Safe For Pets, Goofy Doll On Shelf, Themes In Their Eyes Are Watching God, Homes Under The Hammer Series 18, Mount And Blade Bannerlord Cheats Steam, Callistemon Endeavour Growth Rate, Smart Casual With Sneakers For Ladies, Floor Jack Holder For Trailer, Rock Bouncer For Sale, World Record For Burpees In An Hour, Bmw Pay Scale, State Parks Reservation System, Small Rhyming Words, Transverse Section Of Anther, Basement Floor Sealer Waterproofer, Bmw X1 25d Forum, Mos Stock Forecast, Cisa Book 2020, Wide Grip Pull Up Alternative, Rosalina Mario Kart Wii Unlock, Fort Wainwright Zip Code, How To Build Muscular Calves, Yoo Da In Doctors, Boss Ns-2 Schematic, History Of Storage Devices Wikipedia, South Texas College Of Law Lsat Score, Long Spanish Names Examples, Endicott College Colors Green, Three Years She Grew Wikipedia, Online Dating Conversation Examples, Friction Class 8 Cbse Pdf, Frank Iero Quotes, Ford Fiesta Owners Manual 2014, Carex Morrowii 'aurea-variegata', You Are My Sunshine Poem For Him, Pension Sharing On Divorce, The New Procedure, Polar Bears And Penguins Worksheet, Asl Dictionary Gallaudet,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}