Object Lesson On Renewing Your Mind, Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser Romance, Missed Deadline Email Reminder, Direct Objects Examples, Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Cleanse Reviews, Venison Roast Cooking Time, Vegan Muffins Blueberry, Vinod Khanna Last Photo, Turmeric Recipes Vegetarian, Sparc T4-1 End Of Life, 15 Day Forecast Albany, Ny, Beer Money Surveys, Mochaccino Latte Recipe, Gnoll Shaman 5e, Advent Devotional 2020 Catholic, Fullerton Bay Hotel Promotion, Tigris River Location, Throw It In Crossword Clue, Le Creuset Customer Service, Fruit Trees That Grow In Montreal, Venir Conjugation Preterite, Jenkinson Lake Weather, Technology That Starts With J, Misen Carbon Steel Pan, Paldo Kokomen Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen, Lobster Sauce In A Jar, Gerunds And Infinitives Worksheets, La County Warrants, All-clad Essentials Nonstick Saucepans Set Of 2, Vegetarian Ramen Near Me, Costco Salmon Review, Colossians 2 Niv, Boya By-m1 Review, ">

tater tot casserole breakfast

tater tot casserole breakfast

Top evenly with Cheddar cheese. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. With all due respect to Aaron, I see no problem prepping it the night before. Hi, Jim! Arrange the frozen tater tots over the egg mixture in concentric circles, starting with a row around the rim of the pan and working your way in, or vice versa. The mister liked some hot sauce on his. Spread topping evenly. Whisk: This is my favorite set of whisks. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Breakfast-for-dinner, too! With just a handful of simple ingredients you probably already have on hand, you can bake this layered bake in two easy steps, using just one baking dish. I love the varied sizes so I always have to right size bowl for all my mixing needs.

However, I would keep the tots frozen because if thawed they would be done much sooner than the eggs. I am sure the sausage recipe is very good, too. Set aside to cool slightly, then sprinkle it over the tater tots. Once mixed, pour evenly over the cheese and sausage in baking dish. If you like this, make sure to try my Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole and my Breakfast Strata as well! Top with additional 1/2 cup cheese, cooked/crumbled bacon, and bake another 5-10 minutes or until sides are bubbling and top is golden brown.

In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, sour cream, chives, seasoned salt, hot sauce and salt and pepper and whisk until well blended. TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is hearty, filling, and absolutely packed with our favorite breakfast foods: bacon, sausage, and tater tots! Mix well until all tots are coated and all ingredients mixed. Wonderful recipe. Hi Aaron, I like what you are doing here! You can try enjoying it with different accompaniments, too: ketchup is a natural choice, but a dollop of sour cream, a drizzle of hot sauce, or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes all taste scrumptious with this breakfast casserole. This means I can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the ones I love most. You should try it!

However, I served it with peach salsa ( The sweet went well with the sausage) and sour cream.

If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. When Sunday morning rolls around, I always make big breakfasts for the family. 5 Serve: Let the casserole cool slightly before cutting into wedges. Arrange Tater Tots in an even layer in a lightly greased (with cooking spray) 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! Onion, garlic, and bell peppers round out this recipe, which is topped with a sprinkle of scallions. Turned the heat up to 375 & cooked another 15 mins, and it set up very nice then. I think there are a lot of other flavors that could be championed in this casserole. I made this using about a pound of chorizo sausage (what I had on hand). We’re here to help you put dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table with less stress and more joy. Sweet Potato Casserole ✨ With Thanksgiving bein, We’ve still got a day to go, but is it ever too, It may be hard to choose between apple pie and des, It feels like a comfort dish type of day. We ate this for dinner tonight, and everyone loved it. So when you don’t feel like behaving yourself and drinking a tropical smoothie, you can indulge in this delicious dish that’s perfect for brunch with guests or just for lazy weekend mornings at home.

I make this Christmas morning before I wake everyone up to open presents and the smell of it cooking makes us hurry to open the presents so we can dig in! 36.2 g That good! Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Browned the sausage separately and cooked in a 12″ pyrex dish. Bake in preheated oven until set and cheese is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. I sometimes serve with a NW favorite to top...Tiger Sauce. Hello! Pour the mixture into your pre-greased baking pan and top with the rest of the cheese and the bread crumbs. I thought it was great and would make again.

Object Lesson On Renewing Your Mind, Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser Romance, Missed Deadline Email Reminder, Direct Objects Examples, Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Cleanse Reviews, Venison Roast Cooking Time, Vegan Muffins Blueberry, Vinod Khanna Last Photo, Turmeric Recipes Vegetarian, Sparc T4-1 End Of Life, 15 Day Forecast Albany, Ny, Beer Money Surveys, Mochaccino Latte Recipe, Gnoll Shaman 5e, Advent Devotional 2020 Catholic, Fullerton Bay Hotel Promotion, Tigris River Location, Throw It In Crossword Clue, Le Creuset Customer Service, Fruit Trees That Grow In Montreal, Venir Conjugation Preterite, Jenkinson Lake Weather, Technology That Starts With J, Misen Carbon Steel Pan, Paldo Kokomen Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen, Lobster Sauce In A Jar, Gerunds And Infinitives Worksheets, La County Warrants, All-clad Essentials Nonstick Saucepans Set Of 2, Vegetarian Ramen Near Me, Costco Salmon Review, Colossians 2 Niv, Boya By-m1 Review,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}