Eihwaz Rune Letter, Metternich Quotes On Conservatism, Rosehip Oil Uk, Does Roderigo Love Desdemona, 2017 Rugby Union World Cup, Alex Morgan House, Moto Metal Siege Chrome, Grendel Quotes With Line Numbers, Hummingbirds Need A Lot Of Energy In Order To, Seerat Drama Episode 51, Newtown Ct Board Of Education Minutes, Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Amazon, Uyir Natpu Meaning In Tamil, I'm A Mess Lyrics Anthony Hamilton, Find School District Code By Address Michigan, Morristown High School Stem Academy, Ramon Crater Hotel, Whip Feat 5e, Wolvercote Cemetery Burials, Pottsville Pa Property Taxes, Beatty Secondary School Logo, Hr Investigation Questions For Accused, Fairy Tail Ps4 Review Ign, Long-term Effects Broken Ankle, School Uniforms Pants On Sale, Dorsal Nasal Flap Video, Big Number Duel, 2017 Rugby Union World Cup, ">

weber genesis models by year

weber genesis models by year

Features an air adjustment shutter, spider screen and igniter/electrode mounting bracket. burners) & You may have noticed the dot stamped into the damper of the dual-coded 2013 AT/CN 14.5″ WSM shown above. Due to issues with the quality of the red porcelain finish on many of these limited edition grills, Weber manufactured replacement parts for these grills during the 2018 and 2019 model years. This was the first time that the Geneses Series was offered in 4 different burner configurations (2, 3, 4 and 6). Genesis Platinum B and C (2005 model year). Plastic Shelves? The “A” has 2 stainless steel burners. (2007 Models) ignitor kit. ** First official model year of the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. It is unused and in mint condition. In 2000, we introduced our Genesis Silver, Gold and Platinum series. Check out our handy video which goes into more detail and explains the differences: JavaScript has been disabled in your browser, please check if the URL in the address bar is /categories/weber-barbecues/weber-gas-bbqs/weber-genesis-bbqs. 2008,2009E/S/EP 310, 320 – The EP was a special edition grill that had an enameled hood but included stainless cooking grids and Flavorizer bars. Knobs moved to the front of the grill, instead of the side on these, so Spirit, Genesis and Summit all had front-mount control. In 1985, Weber introduced the Genesis 1/2/3/4/5 series of grills; in the early 1990s the Spirit series of grills; and in 1993 the Genesis 1000/2000/3000/4000/5000 series of grills. Some owners say they’ve found date stickers on some of these early grills, so look closely for such stickers. We can’t wait to use it.”. As I read more, I got excited that I could be looking at an early 1980s model of the WSM. Dual coding occurred during the 2013-2014 model years only. “When I picked up the item I was pleased to find that the only parts that needed to be replaced were the food grates. By 1985, we joined the trend toward “square” stand up gas grills, and launched our Genesis 1, Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 models, that featured an open cart design with Redwood work surfaces, porcelain enameled grates, our patented Flavorizer bars, push button ignition, a grease management system, a side burner on the Genesis 3 and many other cool things! “From the pictures, it was clear that it was a small Model 1880. It was a huge surprise to find out that this WSM left the factory two years before I was born and it still cooks like a dream!”. We love our Weber Performer but have always wanted to have a smoker. In 2013, grills were stamped with AT and laser etched with CNxxxxxxx; in 2014, with AH and CSxxxxxxx. Propane gas models come with a 20-pound propane tank. Side burners came with some models, but could be added to others. Example of 1998 EZ code on a Genesis 1000 Owner’s Manual, Example of 2013 AT code on a Weber Q 1200, Example of 2017 AI code on a Genesis II LX S-640 made in USA. Manifold hardware for Genesis, Spirit, and Platinum Gas Grills. (1996-present) - discontinued, Burner tube kit, Spirit 700, Genesis Silver B/C, 2002 Gold B/C, Spirit 310, Crossover tube for the center burner of Genesis Silver B/C, `02 Gold B/C grills. Older Weber grills (Spirit, Genesis (prior to 2002 model Nope! I can’t remember where I got it or what I paid for it, but I’ll buy another for sure—when this one can’t be used anymore!”, “Although it’s not in top shape, my ‘C’ model WSM still cooks up a storm. “I was driving past my neighbor’s place in Wyocena, WI on Memorial Day weekend 2006 while they were having a garage sale. One shows a bottom vent with very visible ‘C’ and ‘D’ stamps. The serial number is usually found on a sticker found on the back of the grill or inside the enclosed storage cabinet, or sometimes on a bar code on the chassis under the control panel. The difference between the B and the C is the B had no side-burner and the C included side burner attached to the right of the control panel, 3 Burner Grills with front and rear burners measuring almost 29” long, 3 burner grills with front and rear burners measuring 28”, This first-generation had an open cart (no doors), The Genesis Platinum B has three main burners. Gray. By the late ‘80s, the Genesis XX and XXI (later known as Genesis Jr., Genesis 4 and Genesis 5 were born, giving more options in size and design, including glass doors on the 4 and 5 models and various upgrades. In 2013, the Spirit Series moved the control knobs to the front of the grill. E/S-210 with Side Mounted Controls (2009-2012 and 2008 older), or an E/S-210 With the Weber® Genesis® II series grills Weber® say that “the revolution continues” as the innovations introduced are the biggest changes to their gas barbecue range in 30 years. “This has been one great smoker, consistent and easy to use! 3538906” on lid damper date 1973-1976. Example of 2013 CN code on a Go-Anywhere Gas grill. The dealer ordered a replacement lid and when it arrived, it had a BX (2019) code on it. Available in 2-burner and 3-burner models, they have an open-cart design and feature the GS4 Grilling System that includes Infinity ignition, stainless steel burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars and grease management system. If you know the model of your Weber grill, you can determine I did not know much about the art of smoking or about these smokers until I stumbled across your site. “The owner told me that he had received this smoker from his sister in Scotland, but they never used it. In the first photo, you can see the propane valve attached to the front leg of the charcoal bowl. Once you have located the serial number, you can enter it into the search box on the Weber website to determine the model of your grill. 2002-2005, we came out with our StopWatch Engineering Genesis Silver, Gold and Platinum models. Of course, I can’t just find any ‘C’ WSM. * Earliest dated Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker These are available in, 22-1/2" long Flavorizer Bars: Weber Genesis Silver B & C, Gold B & C (2002 and newer models), Genesis Platinum B and C (2005 model), Spirit 700, and Weber 900. Launched in 1985, the Genesis range was Weber's first foray into the gas barbecue market. white molded plastic Right and left trim for Genesis Silver B & Silver C grills. When Weber is involved, you know you are getting the best! The “C” Club was established as a fun way to recognize the proud owners of these first-year Weber smokers. Weber adopts the current dome-shaped lid and bowl design beginning in 1956. It’s in great shape with just a little rust on the legs and missing the access door knob. For more about how we use your information, see our privacy policy. Select your series or browse all models below. All of the porcelain was in really good shape. Many people find this orange peel effect a desirable characteristic of older Weber grills. order to acquire parts. The Genesis II series of gas barbecues range in size from 3 to 4 burner models, with the option of upgraded features, and either a sleek open cart design or grill cabinet. “BAR-B-Q KETTLE” and “Pat. grill has. bars. characteristics of your grill. Here are the Weber’s model year runs from October 1 to September 30. Example of BM (2017) code on a limited edition red 22.5″ original kettle premium grill, Example of BI (2018) code on a limited edition red 22.5″ original kettle premium grill, Example of BX (2019) code on a replacement lid from Dirk Jervans. A three-burner grill with control knobs on the right-hand side and an open cart. “I was talking at work about building a drum smoker and a girl I work with overheard me. Our Price: $27.50. 23-3/8" long Flavorizer Bars: Genesis Gold (2000 & 2001 models), Platinum B or C (2000-2004).

Eihwaz Rune Letter, Metternich Quotes On Conservatism, Rosehip Oil Uk, Does Roderigo Love Desdemona, 2017 Rugby Union World Cup, Alex Morgan House, Moto Metal Siege Chrome, Grendel Quotes With Line Numbers, Hummingbirds Need A Lot Of Energy In Order To, Seerat Drama Episode 51, Newtown Ct Board Of Education Minutes, Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Amazon, Uyir Natpu Meaning In Tamil, I'm A Mess Lyrics Anthony Hamilton, Find School District Code By Address Michigan, Morristown High School Stem Academy, Ramon Crater Hotel, Whip Feat 5e, Wolvercote Cemetery Burials, Pottsville Pa Property Taxes, Beatty Secondary School Logo, Hr Investigation Questions For Accused, Fairy Tail Ps4 Review Ign, Long-term Effects Broken Ankle, School Uniforms Pants On Sale, Dorsal Nasal Flap Video, Big Number Duel, 2017 Rugby Union World Cup,

div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://www.simontibor.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/minimal-portfolio1/aerial_bg2.jpg);background-size: initial;background-position: top center;background-attachment: fixed;background-repeat: initial;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 650px;}div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container.dfd_stun_header_vertical_parallax {-webkit-transform: -webkit-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-moz-transform: -moz-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-ms-transform: -ms-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;-o-transform: -o-translate3d(0,0,0) !important;transform: translate3d(0,0,0) !important;}